Jonathan Bailey, the CEO of CopyByte, is available for speaking engagements and has spoken with a variety of audiences at various conferences and events including:
- The Third International Plagiarism Conference
- The European Journalism Centre Innovation Journalism Conference
- ConvergeSouth 2008
- WordCamp Dallas (2008 & 2009)
- Specialized Information Publisher’s Association
- Virtual Assistant Chamber of Commerce
- And Many More including small business, Web seminars and academic institutions…
These talks have been on a wide variety of topics including the basics of copyright, finding free material for your site, how to protect your works on the Web and how plagiarism is changing in the digital age. They have ranged in length from just a few minutes to all-day events with over six hours of speaking time. All presentations can be tailored to your particular needs and interests.
If you have an event and would like a speaker on the topic of plagiarism, content use or copyright, please contact us and we will gladly help.